Highly skilled technology mentors provide free support to older adults. Volunteers help seniors stay connected and fight loneliness. Volunteers can assist with learning or operating computers, cell phones, pads, and other devices.
Through a trusted network of vetted volunteers, Senior Community Connection provides assistance with transportation, technology support, personal advocacy and information, minor household repairs, friendly visits and calls, and help with day-to-day errands. Members and their families have peace of mind knowing that local support is only ‘a phone call away’. So why is it important?
- Empowers members to live in their own homes and communities
- Promotes healthy living, social integration and well-being of older adults in our community
- Fosters independence and community integration
- Peer-to-peer network encourages more connections
- Enhance seniors’ quality of life